Traditional Sale Vs. Cash Offer
DECIDING BETWEEN A TRADITIONAL SALE AND A CASH OFFER
Many factors go into the decision and we help you navigate which options will get the most money for your situation. Life situations like Divorce, Foreclosure and Job Relocation can change how fast it needs to sell so you can cash out quickly. Maybe it’s a Rental Property that lost money or is coming up on a huge repair.
- Example Sales Price
- Selling Process
- Average Days to Close
- Average Days to Prep & Stage
- Average Number of Showings
- Transfer Stamps
- Real Estate Agent Commissions
- Estimated Seller Concessions
- Mortgage/Rent Hold Time
- Estimated Title I Escrow Closing Costs
- Repairs to Prep Property for Sale
- Repairs After Inspection
- Unpaid Real Estate Tax Credit
- Estimated Cash at Closing
Get Your No Obligation Cash Offer in Less Than 24 hours
Imagine… No Fees, No Commissions, No Repairs, No Hassle.
And a Guaranteed Cash, Fast Close, Offer To Buy Your House in 24 Hours!